How to get a visa to Azerbaijan in just 3 easy steps:
If you have a vacation plan to Azerbaijan and you don’t want get hustled with paperwork, then “http://evisa.gov.az/en/” offers a best solution for you. Foreigners and stateless persons who desire to visit our beautiful country now will be able to get e-Visa through ASAN Visa system with a pretty easy procedure.
For this you should apply for electronic visa at least 3 (three) working days before your planned date of arrival in the Republic of Azerbaijan. The expiry date of the applicant’s passport or other travel document should be at least 3 (three) months later than the expiry date of e-Visa.
You will be able to get a visa in just 3 steps which is completely online:
1) Get started by going into the website http://evisa.gov.az/en/ for apply.
2) Submit necessary information to the system of ASAN Visa and pay the state fee online.(Note: The fee for e-Visa is 20 US Dollars. This fee is charged for reviewing a visa application and is non-refundable under any circumstances. An amount of 3 (three) US dollars is charged as a service fee for processing an electronic visa application. This amount is payable in addition to 20 (twenty) USD state fee for the electronic visa. Payment operations can be made only using Visa and MasterCard. The card does not have to be under your name)
3) e-Visa will be sent to the email of the applicant within working 3 (three) days.
That’s all! All is possible without uploading any copies of the documents, without losing any time in the queue by overcoming a long distance and without any bureaucratic obstacles some leaving the place you are in.
With an aim to attract more tourists from all over the world, this new system is designed to transfer all visa applications to the electronic context. Hereby, our guests need to provide all necessary documents to Visit Azerbaijan or our partners abroad. After the relevant documents are prepared we will apply to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for e-visa. When confirmed by MFA, e-visa is forwarded to visitors in electronic format. Henceforth, visitors just need to print out the e-visa and are free to visit the country via any modes of entry (by air, on land, by sea etc.)
To obtain e-visa you only need to contact AZERBAIJAN-TOURS or their partners abroad. E-visas are single-entry and are valid for a maximum duration of 30 days.
We need following documents for preparing electron visa (color scans, high quality):
1. Color copy of passport
2. Copy of flight ticket
3. One color photo 3*4 (high resolution)
4. Hotel reservation (3 nights minimum)
5. Filled Application form has to be in “WORD” file.
Visa upon arrival to Azerbaijan
Citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Indonesia, Iran, China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Turkey have the opportunity to obtain single entry visas (up to 30 days) in all international airports of the Republic of Azerbaijan upon arrival.
US citizens travelling by the New York-Baku direct flight on Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) are also eligible to obtain single entry (up to 30 days) Azerbaijani visa upon arrival at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport in Baku.
In case you need any assistance regarding E-Visa procedure, fell free to contact us with email shown below